跳至主要内容

Never thought that there is so cheap plastic pallet!

We produce plastic pallet is very cheap, 6.4 USD IN China! Or less...

I want to write down small stories here. From when we start producing plastic pallets to make it better. If you are interested, appreciate your reading!


Our First Plastic Pallet was born in Mexico

I think I owe you an story that our press machine can produce plastic pallet.

It has been 7 months since the first plastic pallet was produced by our strong press machine.

This story began from Dec, 2016.

Our engineers Peter Lee and Andy Wei went to Mexico do installation about press pallet machine. When they arrived in client's factory, they found many plastic waste in the factory.

These are the photos.
01


02

Yes, these are raw materials that will be used to produce plastic pallets.

Peter and Andy are not sure about whether the press machine can do it because it is the first time to produce plastic pallet by press machine.

But theoretically speaking, there is no problem because they have seen many factories in China do similar products.

On the first day, they finished assembling the press machine.

On the second day, they began to have a try! Good luck! LOL...

I have to add that,

First step is crushing all the plastic waste to pellets so that the extruding machine can melting them easily. The clients own a whole set of crushing equipment and the melting extruding machine.

So they melt plastic pellets in the extruding machine. And then, put them on the bottom mold.

It looks not so good!

But it does not prevent anything!

Then they press them for 2 minutes. 

Then it is done!! 

Amazing!!


And then they try to break them as the second video shows.

These 2 videos we cherished because they only took these 2...



The clients are so happy that they said they were going to order 4 another press machines to produce more pallets! 

Just image... Like this...
WOW! LOL!

This plastic pallet quality is beyond their imagination. This is so great!

Peter and Andy are also very happy that plastic pallets are so great products. 
And when they came back, they bought a melting extruding machine and plan to test more and try to make the production to be automatic, fully automatic!

To produce good quality machines and do more than what our clients think are the simple willingness as a machine manufacturer. 

Story ends here, but a new beginning comes with a new product-plastic pallet!

I will write down more stories about what we did in our factory if you like.

Welcome to our factory in China!

For price & machine details, 
Just send email to
robin@thoyu.com
michael@palletmach.com 


Or Find me on whatsapp
+86 137 3382 8553


Welcome to read my other bloggers about pallets.

Welcome to visit our website.
www.palletmach.com 
www.thoyu.com


LEAVE NEXT GENERATION IN A SUSTAINABLE WAY!









评论

  1. I'M NOW FULFILL FINANCIALLY BECAUSE OF THE LOAN I GOT FROM LFDS .I would like to bring this to the notice of the public about how i came in contact with LFDS after i lost my job and being denied loan by my bank and other financial institution due to my credit score. I could not pay my children's fees. I was behind on bills, about to be thrown out of the house due to my inability to pay my rent, It was during this period my kids were taken from me by foster care. Then i set out to seek for funds online where i lost $3,670 that i borrowed from friends which i was rip off by two online loan companies. Until i read about:Le_Meridian Funding Service  (lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) somewhere on the internet, Still wasn't convince because of what i have been through until a relative of mine who is a clergy also told me about the ongoing loan scheme of LFDS at a very low interest rate of 1.9%% and lovely repayment terms without penalty for default of payment. I have no choice than to also contact them which i did through text +1-989-394-3740 and Mr Benjamin responded back to me That day was the I'M best and greatest day of my life which can never be forgotten when i receive a credit alert of $400,000.00 Usd loan amount i applied for. I utilized the loan effectively to pay up my debts and to start up a business and today i and my kids are so happy and fulfill. You can as well contact them through email: (lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com)  WhatsApptext  helpline: +1-989-394-3740 Why am i doing this? I am doing this to save as many that are in need of a loan not to be victim of scams on the internet. Thanks and God bless you all, I'm Oleksander Artem from Horizon Park BC , Ukrain.

    回复删除

发表评论

此博客中的热门博文

Can you believe that pallets made of Miscanthus?

Last Friday, my colleague Eric received a client from US and he brought a big bag of Miscanthus. Miscanthus is the raw materials he planned to produce pallets... What is Miscanthus? It is said to look like this. 1 2 3 These photos are taken in his farm. And he said he has a lot. Every year! When we heard it first time, we think it is crazy thing. Because after translation, it is just a kind of grass, grass, grass... Grass to become Pallets! Unbelievable! But when we got the photos, we think it might work. The fiber seems good still. So when we got them yesterday, Frank and I were preparing to test them with small pallets and see whether it can be taken as raw materials. Drying--Metering the moisture--Mixing with glue--Press. Then we finally got this. Seems good huh, in fact the quality is very nice. Unbelievable! Oh my gosh! What the hell can I say? This is awesome! And then we produced many until dark! Frank and I are tired to death

composite wood pallet blocks

A sustainable way of fully utilizing sawdust to produce pallet block to replace wooden block is more and more popular. It does not only save the cost of processing wood waste, like  wood chips, branches,  but also produce high quality pallet blocks, increasing wood pallets quality. Now the blocks can be produced from 70x70mm~145x145mm. Customized sizes are also accepted. 01 02 You see the appearance is very smooth, quality is very hard! Nails holding ability! Try 20 nails! 03 When we replace wood pallet block by replacing sawdust blocks! 04 Products in our office! 05 Products in clients' factory! 06 07 Blocks are ready to transported to the market! Let's see our block machine! 08 09 Real machines, 10 11 Specifications, 12 More information about  installation in South Africa and working video , please visit my another blogger, you will find more interesting things. https://sawdustpalletblock.blogspot.com/2017